Re: [LVNA90004] Digest Number 384

  • Julie Johnson
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 7, 2009
      Hello,

      What is the general area of the Michael Jackson funeral? I didn't receive the attachment in the previous email.

      Thank you,
      Julie Johnson

      From: Greater Wilshire Neighborhood Council <info@greaterwilshir e.org>

      Date: Mon, 06 Jul 2009 17:41:44

      To: <news@greaterwilshir e.org>

      Subject: Traffic Routing for Michael Jackson Memorial Service

      GWNC Stakeholders:

      The attached map shows traffic routing for tomorrow's Michael Jackson memorial service. Please share this with friends and

      neighbors who may be traveling in the affected areas.

      Liz Fuller

      GWNC Secretary

      Back to top

      Reply to sender

      Reply to group

      Messages in this topic
      (1)

      3.

      URGENT!  ALL LVNA MEMBERS PLEASE READ AND FOLLOW LINK BELOW

      Posted by: "kentrisk"
      kentrisk@...

      kentrisk

      Mon Jul 6, 2009 10:42 pm (PDT)

      The LAPD has issued a community alert notification. They have photos (included on the below link) of two of the miscreants who have been breaking into cars in our area.

      Please study the photos, print out copies for friends and neighbors who aren't as computer savvy as you are and follow the instructions on the notice if you see or know anything about these two men.

      http://www.lapdonli ne.org/epol_ assets/Olympic/ COMALERT(1).jpg

      Thanks!

      Charlie D

      Back to top

      Reply to sender

      Reply to group

      Messages in this topic
      (1)

      Recent Activity

       2
      New Members

      Visit Your Group

      Need traffic?
      Drive customers
      With search ads
      on Yahoo!

      Yahoo! Groups
      Mom Power
      Community just for Moms
      Join the discussion

      Get in Shape
      on Yahoo! Groups
      Find a buddy
      and lose weight.

      Need to Reply?

      Create New Topic |

      Visit Your Group on the Web

      Messages
      | Files
      | Photos
      | Links
      | Database
      | Polls
      | Members
      | Calendar

      MARKETPLACE

      Mom Power: Discover the community of moms doing more for their families, for the world and for each other

      Visit Your Group |

      Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use |

      Unsubscribe