URGENT! ALL LVNA MEMBERS PLEASE READ AND FOLLOW LINK BELOW

  • kentrisk
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 6 10:41 PM
      The LAPD has issued a community alert notification. They have photos (included on the below link) of two of the miscreants who have been breaking into cars in our area.

      Please study the photos, print out copies for friends and neighbors who aren't as computer savvy as you are and follow the instructions on the notice if you see or know anything about these two men.

      http://www.lapdonline.org/epol_assets/Olympic/COMALERT(1).jpg

      Thanks!

      Charlie D
    • euphoric52
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 7 3:16 PM
        --- In LVNA90004@yahoogroups.com, "kentrisk" <kentrisk@...> wrote:

        > The LAPD has issued a community alert notification. They have photos (included on the below link) of two of the miscreants who have been breaking into cars in our area.
        >
        > Please study the photos, print out copies for friends and neighbors who aren't as computer savvy as you are and follow the instructions on the notice if you see or know anything about these two men.
        >
        > http://www.lapdonline.org/epol_assets/Olympic/COMALERT(1).jpg
        >
        > Thanks!
        >
        > Charlie D

        Some may be having difficulty accessing the flyer.

        The correct form of the link is:

        http://www.lapdonline.org/epol_assets/Olympic/COMALERT(1).jpg