Joe Pelayo LAPD notes ! [LVNA90004] Theft from Vehicle - Irving Blvd - Thursday Night, June 25

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 2, 2009
      Neighbors, please read Senior Lead Officer Joe Pelayo's comments upon reading the conversation yesterday about the car break-ins of earlier this week!
      His contact information is further down in my email from yesterday.
      Note his feedback and instructions about break-ins, car security, mail-stealing...
      Karen Gilman
      LVNA Secretary
      Elmwood Ave.

      From: no_irving <NoIrving@...>
      To: LVNA90004@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Tuesday, June 30, 2009, 11:26 AM

      I wanted to caution you to be aware - there was a car broken into last Thursday
      night, the 25th, in the 500 block of No. Irving Blvd. A report was made to LAPD
      and they dusted for fingerprints on Friday. Is anyone aware of any other
      incidents within the last week?

      A reminder: always lock your car
      and remove all valuables from vehicle. If
      possible, park in a lighted area or install motion sensor lights.

      Kyle H.