Theft from Vehicle - Irving Blvd - Thursday Night, June 25

  • no_irving
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 30, 2009
      I wanted to caution you to be aware - there was a car broken into last Thursday night, the 25th, in the 500 block of No. Irving Blvd. A report was made to LAPD and they dusted for fingerprints on Friday. Is anyone aware of any other incidents within the last week?

      A reminder: always lock your car and remove all valuables from vehicle. If possible, park in a lighted area or install motion sensor lights.

      Kyle H.
    • josh brooks
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 30, 2009
        on June 18th,  my wife's car was ransacked. Glove box emptied, letters opened, center console emptied. Nothing was stolen. I assume they were looking for easy to grab items, which there were none of. We left the car unlocked, on accident, and the perpetrator left a pack of Parliament cigarettes on the floor of the drivers seat.
        We are getting motion sensor lights installed.
        Everyone needs to be more vigilant and look out for odd cars, odd people and use their Spidey senses.

        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 30, 2009
          our house is located on the 500 block of North Plymouth, btw...