New bike racks on Larchmont Blvd going in Monday

  • larchmontvillageneighborhood
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 18, 2009
      From the LADOT Bicycle Program:

      I just wanted to give you a heads-up and a warning.... On Monday evening we will be installing the bicycle racks on the meters in Larchmont. Due to time constraints the parking meter people need to remove the meter heads this Friday. We are working to keep any disruption to a minimum. But please be advised that the meters bicycle racks will be installed Monday evening.