LVNA Block Captains :: We need you! It's easy and doesn't take much time

  • Lynda Keeler
    Message 1 of 1 , May 12, 2009
      We need your help

      The Larchmont Village Neighborhood Association (LVNA) needs to expand the number of Block Captains asap. Do you love this neighborhood and want to help preserve the special nature of our homes and shops? But are you busy and can’t commit to a large project? Being a Block Captain is an easy way to participate.

      WHAT DOES THE BLOCK CAPTAIN DO?
      We need Block Captains to distribute flyers to their neighbors three times a year for the two meetings and for our summer party. You are also the point person for any important neighborhood information.
      If you have time you can also create a phone tree, start a neighborhood watch or participate on the LVNA board.

      HOW TO VOLUNTEER?
      Please send an email with your block and street to Lynda Keeler, Lynda@... and I will get you more information.

      WHERE DO WE NEED BLOCK CAPTAINS?
      Every block could use an additional or new Captain!
      So if you want a way to participate let me know and I hope to see you and all of our neighbors at the May 20th event.

      Sincerely,
      Lynda

      Lynda Keeler
      lynda@...
      323.459.4086

      President/Co-Founder
      Delight.com
      Delightfulblogs.com

      ~ Delight has been voted one of the 100 HOTTEST ECOMMERCE SITES OF 2009 by Internet Retailer Magazine!

      Our mission: To put the Joy back into Shopping!