Police Resources

  • kentrisk
    Message 1 of 2 , May 11 2:18 PM
      I know people have responded directly to one of the LVNA members who posted looking for SLO information but wanted to post a notice for all here...

      East of Plymouth - Joe Pelayo, 31762@..., and phone 213-793-0709
      West of Plymouth it's Wilshire Division, SLO is Dave Cordova, email 31646@... and mobile is 213-793-0650

      Additionally, we maintain a direct link to the two divisions who cover our neighborhood under the LINKS heading just to the left, in the blue box. Those websites include a great depth of information about LAPD and the local divisions responsible for our area.

      Charlie D
    • Olivier Schreiber
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 25, 2009
        Hi,
        I remember seeing on the Larchmont Chronicle an announcement by Tom
        Labonge that Robert Burns Park improvements were finished but there always
        seems to be a lot of equipment and fencing in there and not much activity
        going on.

        Thanks for any information
        Best Regards.
        --