Odd Vandalization

  • kentrisk
    Message 1 of 1 , May 11, 2009
      Weirdest thing happened Saturday night/Sunday morning at approx 1:30 am. Someone (an approx early 20s man) jumped out of a 1991/92 black Acura Integra (there were 2-3 other young men (?) in the car) ran halfway up my front walk and threw a glass Orange Crush soda bottle which had been filled with ketchup striking my front door. The broken glass and ketchup aside, the force of the bottle actually cracked the center panel on the door... you'd be surprised the damage a soda bottle and condiment mix can do.

      I'm completely flummoxed as to why anyone would do this (weirdo offshoot off the recent gang activity? Wrong address? Somebody not like the landscaping?) but want to mention it to everyone in the neighborhood for awareness... keep your eyes out for suspicious activity. (I only have many of the details about the perps because my neighbor across the street was in his driveway and saw the whole thing.)