Odd Knocker - Saturday Night.... Plymouth and Rosewood.

  • Josh
    Message 1 of 1 , May 3, 2009
      Last night, we had a babysitter watching the kids. We got a call while we were at dinner that someone was knocking on my side kitchen door (clearly not the main entry door) for about 1-2 minutes. Babysitter knew not to answer the door, but my wife and I both found it really odd to have someone knocking at 9:15pm on a Saturday.

      I ended driving back to check out the house and the street, and didn't see anything suspicious.

      We'll called ADT to check out the area, and of course I never saw a patrol car drive to check our street. They are less and and less effective the longer I continue to pay. Somewhat Frustrating to be honest.

      Anyone else get an odd knocker last night?

      Josh