Larchmont Community Emergency Response Team (CERT)

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 28, 2009
      ?Larchmont Community Emergency Response Team (CERT)

      This is a great idea if any of us can attend tomorrow night (Weds., 4/29) ?-- working in conjunction with our local police station to prepare for emergency. If disaster strikes, we will literally be on our own for up to 2 weeks. This is exactly what my dad was going to talk about -- he is part of his local CERT and also works with the state earthquake preparedness team.

      Please forward to neighbors!

      -Phoebe

      (323) 309-3248 cell

      Phoebe Shackeroff?

      www.RupertTheSwan.com

      www.LastFishingVillage.com

      To: phoebeshack@...
      Subject: [Enter Subject Here]
      Date: Tue, 28 Apr 2009 12:01:22 -0700
      From: 31762@...

      COMMUNITY ALERT
      NOTIFICATION

      LOS ANGELES POLICE DEPARTMENT
      OLYMPIC DIVISION

      Wednesday April 29, 2009

      5:30pm

      Olympic Community Police Station

      1130 Vermont Avenue, Los Angeles, CA 90006

      To conrm you attendance or for additional information, contact:

      Mary Lee at the Korean American Federation of Los Angeles (KAFLA)

      323-732-0700 / mary.lee@...

      Join Us in Kicking-Off the Olympic Community

      Emergency Response Team (OCERT)!

      EMERGENCY PREPAREDNESS IS ESSENTIAL!
      WCKNC

      OCERT

      Kick-Off Ceremony

      Please do not respond to this email, replies are not monitored
      Important Telephone Numbers | EMERGENCY CALL 911
      CITY-WIDE DIRECTORY 311 | NON EMERGENCY 1-877-ASKLAPD
      for additional Crime Prevention information, Log on: www.lapdonline.org
      Support the LA Police Foundation: www.lapolicefoundation.org

      To unsubscribe from LAPD e-policing click here