Larchmont Apartment for Lease: 2bd/1b in duplex on Bronson $1975

  • Lynda Keeler
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 31, 2009
      Greetings,
      I manage a building for my uncle and we have a vacancy in the upper unit.

      Here is the info and if you know of a friend who would like to live in the neighborhood please forward asap. I will be posting to Craigslist tomorrow.

      I can send photos later this afternoon.

      Best,
      Lynda

      Larchmont Village 2Bedroom/1 Bath Duplex for Lease
      $1975 available April 1

      Quiet, large upstairs apartment with hardwood floors, high ceilings, vintage details walking distance to Larchmont Village. Separate garage and room of additional car in driveway

      Hookup for washer/dryer. Comes with stove and refrigerator. Ceiling fans in each bedroom, A/C in living room. Bedrooms are carpeted, hall and living room have hardwood floors.

      Charming building with designer details and lush landscaping
      Non-smoker only. Must have great credit, one year lease, small pet considered

      Contact Lynda at
      lkeeler@...

      Lynda Keeler
      lynda@...
      323.459.4086

      President/Co-Founder
      Delight.com
      Delightfulblogs.com

      ~ Delight has been voted one of the 100 HOTTEST ECOMMERCE SITES OF 2009 by Internet Retailer Magazine!

      Our mission: To put the Joy back into Shopping!