HELP! FRANKIE IS MISSING!

  • Elise Duran
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 18, 2009
      PLEASE CROSSPOST - DO NOT HIT REPLY
      CALL JILL AT 917-690-1016 WITH ANY INFORMATION.
      Frankie went missing on March 11, 2009 from his home in the Hancock
      Park/Hollywood area, but he could be anywhere by now.
      His family had recently moved and he was wearing a tag with their old
      address and a disconnected number, but they have contacted the people that
      now live at their old address. He is also microchipped and that info is
      current.
      His family is heartbroken. Please keep your eyes open for Frankie.

      *
      *

    • Elise Duran
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 18, 2009
        I hear that my attachment didn't go through for some reason.I'm trying it
        again but, should it not go through, Frankie looks like a little French
        Bulldog.