Public Hearing Regarding the proposed Nextel Tower

  • larchmontvillageneighborhood
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 9, 2005
      Nextel Corp is proposing to add 12 screened panel antennas on the
      top of the 324 N. Larchmont Blvd building. Those directly effected
      are in the 300 block of North Gower. The board met last night to
      discuss our position. We are recommending that the Homeowners in
      the area attend the Feb. 15th hearing at 10 am. If you cannot
      attend, please write a letter. We do not feel that Nextel has
      adequetly disclosed the details of this addition and it's impact on
      the surrounding residential area. We are opposing their request for
      a variance until they further clarify their request. Please send
      all communications to show your opinion to:

      Office of Zoning Administration
      200 Spring St, 7th floor
      LA, CA 90012

      Case No. ZA 2004-6678 (CU)
      Applicant: Nextel Communication

      If you'd like to attend the address is the same. The meeting will
      be held in Room 1020 on feb. 15th at 10 am.

      Regards,
      LVNA Board