Please Help Charter School

  • mimont2
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 26, 2009
      I know this is short notice -- this Saturday! -- but we're an unusual group of neighbors
      and I'm sure we can pull this off. Thanks!

      Dear neighbors,

      Larchmont Charter School is doing an ECO-Fundraiser where you donate your used e-
      waste, instead of throwing it out, and our school earns money by recycling it. We will
      accept the following:

      Electronics: Computers, monitors, keyboards, TV's, printers, copiers,
      fax machines, VCRs, DVD players, audio/video equipment.
      Batteries: nickel, alkaline, lithium
      All Cell Phones
      All Printer Cartridges

      The event is on Saturday, February 28th from 9am - 3pm
      Larchmont Charter School
      815 N El Centro Avenue - Gregory Avenue gate -- 3 blocks north of Melrose, between
      Vine and El Centro Ave.

      Crumb's bakery is sponsoring us with a free cupcake for each person who brings a
      donation!

      Thank you!

      Edie and Cece Sturman
      591 N Beachwood
      Email with questions - lindsay.sturman@...
      You can drop off at our house Thursday or Friday -- 591 N Beachwood Drive - just let us
      know!