Dog Walker Needed

  • Lynda Keeler
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 24, 2009
      Greetings,

      I'm searching for a local dog walker who can come to my office on Larchmont Blvd. in the afternoon and take Lenny, our 2 year old puggle, for a half hour to an hour walk. I'm open to a neighborhood teen or young adult who'd like to do this or referrals to professional services.

      Thanks in advance,
      Lynda

      Lynda Keeler
      lynda@...
      323.459.4086

      President/Co-Founder
      Delight.com
      Delightfulblogs.com

      ~ Delight has been voted one of the 100 HOTTEST ECOMMERCE SITES OF 2009 by Internet Retailer Magazine!

      Our mission: To put the Joy back into Shopping!