Re: [LVNA90004] Digest Number 29

  • lowelevin@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 6, 2005
      I wouldn't mind finding out the contractor information as well. Marilyn Levin 323-333-1822

      Also, info on great nanny. Marina Garcia Alvarez was our nanny when David was six months-6 years. He is now 16. Since that time she has only worked for a few other people, and I am sure has great references. I know she worked for two people, half time each for many years after she left our home. Her number is 323-666-6199. Her answering machine was in Spanish last time I called, but she speaks English and you can leave a messge in English. Marilyn