DIY Channel is interested in homeowners in the Larchmont Village area

  • larchmontvillageneighborhood
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 19, 2008
      and asked for the following to be posted:

      We are searching for dynamic homeowners in your area who aren't
      afraid to show their true personalities! The TV show is about the
      realities and drama of home renovation. We want to see the issues,
      the arguments and the real effects of taking on a project with a
      spouse, friend or neighbor. There is no host and no help…you are the
      star of this 30-minute show!

      If you have a great home renovation project (must include demolition)
      and want to share it with millions of people across the US , you
      might be an excellent candidate! Your personality means everything on
      this show, so don't worry if you're not the greatest do-it-yourselfer.

      For consideration, please send an email to renovation@... with
      the following information included:

      -Name

      -Address or general area

      -Age

      -Contact Number(s)

      -Detailed Project Description

      -Estimated Project Length

      -DIY Skills (do it yourself)

      -Project Pictures (3 – 4 maximum)

      -Personal/Family Picture (only 1)

      -Exterior of Home (1 photo only)

      *Also you must send us a video (DVD or DV tape format) to: Renovation
      Realities, 342 Troy Circle , Knoxville , TN 37919 . Capture your
      personality and a share some general information about your project.

      Lauren Justice

      Associate Producer

      RIVR Media

      ljustice@...