Last Minute Notice: LVNA Annual Meeting tonight (Tuesday Nov. 18th) at 7pm

  • Lynda Keeler
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 18, 2008
      Don't miss this important meeting at the Van Ness Elementary School Auditorium (on Van Ness at Elmwood with lots of street parking) this evening. Please let your neighbors know as well.

      We will have Capt. Lenny Hundshamer of the LAPD to answer questions about recent break-ins and other security and safety issues.

      If you know of some of your neighbors who don't want to go out after dark please offer to take them with you to the meeting. If you can't drive them home I'm happy to do so.

      Sincerely,
      Lynda

      Lynda Keeler
      lynda@...
      323.459.4086

      President/Co-Founder
      Delight.com
      Delightfulblogs.com

      ~ Delight has been voted one of the 100 HOTTEST ECOMMERCE SITES OF 2008 by Internet Retailer Magazine!

      Our mission: To put the Joy back into Shopping!