Need 600 Block Captains for Gower, Beachwood, Plymouth, Windsor ASAP

  • Lynda Keeler
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 14, 2008
      If anyone has suggestions or would like to participate please contact me ASAP.

      We also need block captains for all of Windsor, Wilton Place, 300/400/500 of Irving.

      Lynda
      Lynda Keeler
      lynda@...
      323.459.4086

      President/Co-Founder
      Delight.com
      Delightfulblogs.com

      ~ Delight has been voted one of the 100 HOTTEST ECOMMERCE SITES OF 2008 by Internet Retailer Magazine!

      Our mission: To put the Joy back into Shopping!