Wanted! Block Captains for the Larchmont Village Neighborhood Association

  • Lynda Keeler
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 12, 2008
      Wanted! Block Captains for the LVNA

      We are searching for individuals to help with distribution of meeting notices (fyi, the bi-annual meeting will be on Tuesday Nov. 18th at 7pm at Van Ness Elementary School on Van Ness) and be point people for your block. All streets could use one, two or more people so that we can share the activity.

      Being a block captain is also a great way to get involved in the LVNA and be part of the leadership group.

      Interested? Email Lynda at lynda@... and I'll get you more info.

      Lynda Keeler
      lynda@...
      323.459.4086

      President/Co-Founder
      Delight.com
      Delightfulblogs.com

      ~ Delight has been voted one of the 100 HOTTEST ECOMMERCE SITES OF 2008 by Internet Retailer Magazine!

      Our mission: To put the Joy back into Shopping!