Supergraphics proposed ordinance hearing

  • euphoric52
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 10, 2008
      This Thursday, in a meeting at Room 350, City Hall, beginning at 830
      (and possibly dragging into the afternoon) Thursday November 13, the
      Planning Commission will hold a hearing on a proposed ordinance that
      would provide an interim ban on new supergraphic and off-site signs for
      a one year period. I will post a copy of the Recommendation Report
      that you will be able to access by clicking on "Files" at the LVNA site

      You can express yourself to the Commissioners by emailing the Planning
      Commission's Secretary, James K. Williams at

      james.k.williams@...

      If I get better info about when exactly the ordinance will be discussed,
      I'll pass it along.

      Vince Cox