Lost digital camera with Little Elvis photos

  • Christopher Shanley
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2008
      Hey LV Neighbor's,
      We would appreciate your help in locating a digital camera that went
      missing Halloween night around a house that we are staying at on
      Beechwood Blvd. If you or any of your children came across a digital
      camera near 533 N. Beechwood Blvd., please call or e-mail us at the
      contact information below. There are digital photos of our one year old
      boy, Jordan, who was dressed up as Elvis in a blue sequined outfit.

      Hope all of you had a great Halloween. Jordan thoroughly enjoyed
      meeting all of you on Beechwood Blvd. last night. Please check with
      your children though regarding the camera. This was Jordan's first
      Halloween so the photos are very dear to us.

      Thanks for your help.

      Chris and Sarita
      cell: 323-445-5697
      cell:310-612-7656