lost a pin at the Larchmont Festival yesterday...

  • tara kelly
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 27, 2008
      Dear Neighbors,

      I realize this is a complete long-shot, but yesterday at the festival I lost
      a pin given to me recently for my 40th birthday! It has swarvoski crystals
      that spell out "Obama 2008." A dear friend that I've known since
      kindergarten sent it to me and I am sort of hoping for a miracle to get it
      back. If you happen to have found it, please let me know.

      Thanks so much, and Happy Halloween! -- Tara Kelly, North Gower Street