looking for short term accomodations in the neighborhood

  • Christopher Shanley
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 26, 2008
      We are larchmont residents looking for a 4-5 week rental or house
      sitting situation starting Oct.1. we are doing renovations to our home
      and our temp. accomodations fell through as of the morning of 9/26. we
      are creative professionals,clean, non-smoking with an adorable 1 yr.
      old little boy. we would like to stay close to our home during this
      process as we are acting as our own general contractor.