Re: [LVNA90004] police activity on Sunday night

  • Kevin Landa
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 22, 2008
      I was told it was a burglary in the medical building next door to koo koo roo.

      I was with my son and saw approx 5 police officers with weapons out and was asked to leave the area.  We were happy to oblige.

      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 22, 2008
        The police were searching for someone. What that person did I have no clue Not sure if they find the person, either.