Neighborhood Watch

  • michelemontgomery
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 26, 2005
      I realized my post (in answer to Marilyn's last week) never showed up.

      I'm resending it:

      Marilyn,

      Lindsay and I had discussed setting up some type of security for Beachwood but between
      work, holidays and the charter school, we didn't get it together. (Sorry! :-) There are
      several of us on Beachwood who would like to have our block made a "no solicitation"
      block, and/or get a neighborhood watch going.

      We'd like to know if there are neighbors on other streets who are also interested. We could
      have a meeting with just Beachwood people (where we have a lot of support for those
      ideas) or we could have a meeting with the block captains from all of Larchmont if others
      are interested too.

      Michele Montgomery

      On Jan 21, 2005, at 7:40 PM, lowelevin@... wrote:

      So where does Georgea live for those of us near Beachwood and Rosewood.  And weren't
      we thinking about hiring a security service to patrol the neighborhood?  What ever
      happened to that?  Thanks Marilyn   523 N. Beachwood Dr.

      Also, did anyone attend the Neighborhood Council meeting yesterday.  It would be great
      to get a report.  ML