police activity on Sunday night

  • blabarge
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 22, 2008
      Anyone know what the police activity last night near Larchmont &
      Beverly was all about?
    • Kevin Landa
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 22, 2008
        I was told it was a burglary in the medical building next door to koo koo roo.

        I was with my son and saw approx 5 police officers with weapons out and was asked to leave the area.  We were happy to oblige.

        Anyone know what the police activity last night near Larchmont &
        Beverly was all about?

      • Caitlin Dempsey
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 22, 2008
          The police were searching for someone. What that person did I have no clue Not sure if they find the person, either.