Lurking car alert

  • Judy Dugan
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 17, 2008
      I'm sending this along for my corner neighbor, who can't sign on to
      the group...

      Wed 9am. NW corner Rosewood and Bronson (on Rosewood)

      Silver 4 door Saturn
      license 6DMG652

      2 men reclining in front seats as if sleeping, under blankets that
      matched the interior (hard to see them at first)

      when ADT patrol drove up, they sped off.

      this could be casing homes, or, my neighbor suggested, drug deals, as
      she's recently seen cars in the same area with people moving between
      cars as if deals are going on.

      they did not sleep there all night; appeared sometime after 8am.