Important City Council Meeting This Thursday 10 am

  • larchmontvillageneighborhood
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 9, 2008
      The City Council will take up Councilman LaBonge's proposal to add a
      35 foot height restriction (as well as tightening other frontage
      restrictions) on Larchmont Boulevard. The LVNA is an enthusiastic
      supporter of this proposal which we believe will help preserve and
      protect this unique district.

      We strongly urge any neighbors who are able to attend Thursday's
      hearing, 10 am at City Hall and express their support.

      If you contact the Councilman's office (info is in our LINKS section)
      they'll even try to help with free parking.

      Thank you,

      Charlie D