winter sublet needed 1-2 bedrooms

  • susanleibowitz
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 7, 2008
      my parents are looking for a 1-2 bedroom sublet from mid-dec to
      mid-march (or a part of that time) in the Larchmont area as they want
      to spend quality time w/their new granddaughter.

      even though it's only september, i thought i'd put a bug in the
      lvna90004 ear. so if you know of anything that might work... or hear
      of anything, please let me know.

      thanks so much.