Re: [LVNA90004] Digest Number 297

  • gia0084@netscape.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 9, 2008
      Yes he as been around a long long time...

      He has been know to drink a bit which makes

      him a bit testee! He used to work at the big Hollywood Farmers Market

      on Sundays off Vine Street...I have known him for years..He too was not

      very nice to my Mother at times...I just mind my business and say hi in passing.

      Georgea

      Date: Tue, 8 Jul 2008 10:30:05 -0700

      From: Susan Leibowitz <susanleibowitz@...>

      To: LVNA90004@yahoogroups.com

      Subject: [LVNA90004] Re:unpleasant run in with sidewalk cleaner

      LVNA90004-owner@yahoogroups.com

      boundary="mMCVTQuIN8N538eh5o9fLU0TBH4G9s5q2IxRl7I"

      -----End of Susan Leibowitz's message

      --

      Olivier Schreiber OSchreiber.ae90@... Cell 1 213 400 8528

      Back to top

      Messages in this topic (3)

      Visit Your Group

      Need traffic?

      Drive customers

      With search ads

      on Yahoo!

      Curves on Yahoo!

      A group for women

      to share & discuss

      food & weight loss.

      All-Bran

      10 Day Challenge

      Join the club and

      feel the benefits.

      Need to Reply?

      MARKETPLACE

      Blockbuster is giving away a free trial of Blockbuster Total Access to smart movie lovers like you.