Re:unpleasant run in with sidewalk cleaner

  • Susan Leibowitz
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 8, 2008
      i believe he works for the larchmont business association. you could
      ask any of the shop-owners. he's been cleaning the sidewalk for a
      long time. it seems like the entire 11 years i've lived around here.
      he's usually chatty and friendly though he has told me sometimes he
      doesn't like my hat.
    • olivier
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 8, 2008
        Just my 2 cents:
        A chief complaint about Larchmont has been the trash issue.
        So if this guy *is working*, maybe we should give him a break.
        You'll have a tough time getting Tom Labonge to do his work although
        he will probably be very friendly with everybody. :-)
        -----Susan Leibowitz's message:
        Date: Tue, 8 Jul 2008 10:30:05 -0700
        From: Susan Leibowitz <susanleibowitz@...>
        To: LVNA90004@yahoogroups.com
        Subject: [LVNA90004] Re:unpleasant run in with sidewalk cleaner
        LVNA90004-owner@yahoogroups.com

        -----End of Susan Leibowitz's message

        --
        Olivier Schreiber OSchreiber.ae90@... Cell 1 213 400 8528
      • mrsoriano
        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 9, 2008
          I've seen him for years and he's always been pleasant to me and my dog.

          --- In LVNA90004@yahoogroups.com, olivier <oschreiber.ae90@...> wrote:

          > Just my 2 cents:
          > A chief complaint about Larchmont has been the trash issue.
          > So if this guy *is working*, maybe we should give him a break.
          > You'll have a tough time getting Tom Labonge to do his work although
          > he will probably be very friendly with everybody. :-)
          > -----Susan Leibowitz's message:
          > Date: Tue, 8 Jul 2008 10:30:05 -0700
          > From: Susan Leibowitz <susanleibowitz@...>
          > To: LVNA90004@yahoogroups.com
          > Subject: [LVNA90004] Re:unpleasant run in with sidewalk cleaner
          > LVNA90004-owner@yahoogroups.com
          >
          > i believe he works for the larchmont business association. you could
          > ask any of the shop-owners. he's been cleaning the sidewalk for a
          > long time. it seems like the entire 11 years i've lived around here.
          > he's usually chatty and friendly though he has told me sometimes he
          > doesn't like my hat.
          >

          > -----End of Susan Leibowitz's message
          >
          > --
          > Olivier Schreiber OSchreiber.ae90@... Cell 1 213 400 8528

        • Patricia Carroll
          Message 4 of 5 , Jul 9, 2008
            If this is the man I am thinking of, he is really sweet, has a big hello for everyone and sometimes washes your car if you ask him to while parked in the parking lot. Maybe he had a bad day or personal problems. Do give him another chance.
            Patti