OSCAR FOUND!

  • alisonsteingold
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 6, 2008
      I wanted to extend a giant THANK YOU to all the kind neighbors,
      passersby and kids on search-rescue bike who helped locate little
      Oscar, the black/brow pug-terrier staying with me this weekend. His
      owner, Dawna, also sends her gratitude.

      After jumping out of my window and under the front gate around 6pm on
      July 4, he cruised the immediate neighborhood between Beverly/Melrose
      and Plymouth/Irving before squeezing under a driveway gate on the 500
      Block of N. Windsor to hide. We were able to locate him before sunset,
      happily, and his tail has been wagging ever since.

      Kindest Thanks,
      Alison
      600 Block/North Windsor