Re: [LVNA90004] helicopter flyovers

  • olivier
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 29, 2008
      Thanks for sharing Angelique,
      `Hot burglaries' i.e. home invasions when owners are in, occur most when
      burglars assume the ownwers are not armed or in 100% gun control countries
      like the UK.
      Maybe a few NRA yard signs would rectify this perception.

      Best Regards.
      Olivier
      -----Angelique Campen's message:
      Date: Sat, 28 Jun 2008 21:12:24 -0700
      From: Angelique Campen <akelly@...>
      To: oschreiber.ae90@...
      Cc: LVNA90004 <LVNA90004@yahoogroups.com>
      Subject: Re: [LVNA90004] helicopter flyovers
      LVNA90004-owner@yahoogroups.com

      Wed night it was due to a break in on Windsor between Beverly and
      1st. Two men kicked in the front door while my friends were home.
      Not even their dog scared the men away. Fortunately my friend's
      husband fended the men off with a baseball bat and they ran away.
      Still haven't been caught. So scary.

      Campen Angelique, MD
      Department of Emergency Medicine
      angelique.campen@...