helicopter flyovers

  • olivier
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 28, 2008
      As anybody noticed an increase in helicopter operations around midnight
      lately between Van Ness, Wilton, Elmwood, Santa Monica?
      I misplaced the phone number to inquire with the helicopter police service.

      Thanks.
      Best Regards.
      Olivier

      --
      Olivier Schreiber OSchreiber.ae90@... Cell 1 213 400 8528
    • Angelique Campen
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 28, 2008
        Wed night it was due to a break in on Windsor between Beverly and
        1st. Two men kicked in the front door while my friends were home.
        Not even their dog scared the men away. Fortunately my friend's
        husband fended the men off with a baseball bat and they ran away.
        Still haven't been caught. So scary.

        Campen Angelique, MD
        Department of Emergency Medicine
        angelique.campen@...

        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 29, 2008
          Thanks for sharing Angelique,
          `Hot burglaries' i.e. home invasions when owners are in, occur most when
          burglars assume the ownwers are not armed or in 100% gun control countries
          like the UK.
          Maybe a few NRA yard signs would rectify this perception.

          Best Regards.
          Olivier
          -----Angelique Campen's message:
          Date: Sat, 28 Jun 2008 21:12:24 -0700