Camerford Approval on tomorrow's 10AM City Council Agenda

  • euphoric52
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 17, 2008
      I was told by Doug Haines that the City Council has placed a motion for
      approval of the Camerford LA City Council PLUM committee approval on the
      10AM agenda for Wednesday June 18. Last chance to be heard. Also, the
      deadline for new (non-repetitive)written objections is 10AM tomorrow to
      the City Clerk.