stop larchmont from ruining itself-fyi

  • susanleibowitz
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 13, 2008
      did you know there's a facebook page called "Stop Larchmont from
      Ruining Itself?" The contact is:
      rose.a.buchberg@...
      Also, there's a meeting on the 18th I think at St Brendan's about
      what's happening on the Blvd. Picket Fences has all the detail
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 13, 2008
        Dear Neighbors,
        Larchmont Blvd. height limits and width of stores limits, researched and studied carefully by the Larchmont Blvd. Assn., will be presented and discussed openly for public comment at St. Brendan's Church, 3rd & Van Ness, meeting room adjacent to 3rd and Wilton parking lot. The first of two meetings was held yesterday afternoon. The second meeting will be next Thursday, June 19, be there at 6 p.m.though the notice attached says 6:30 p.m.
        This is an official Community Planning/City Planning community input meeting with Planners, note-taking, sign-in-sheets--everyone gets a chance to be heard.
        When the motion goes before the City Council's Planning and Land Use committee, we urge you to be PHYSICALLY PRESENT at the hearing (usually held Tuesdays at 2 p.m. at City Hall, room 350) in order to take a comment card and to speak up in favor of what you believe in.
        Karen Gilman
        Elmwood Ave.