Noisy Inconsiderate Neighbors

  • mrsoriano
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 2, 2008
      I was wondering if any of you have suggestions on what to do about noisy neighbors. The
      situation is that the neighbors that live behind me like to entertain almost every evening and
      always in their backyard. It's usually early evening but it's the frequency that is very
      annoying. Last week it was 5 evenings. They drink heavily, can get loud spoken and the
      language and topics of discussion can become quite disgusting. Needless to say, we have
      difficulty enjoying our own backyards due to this inconsideration of the noisy neighbor.

      Anyone have any suggestions or ideas?

      Thank you.
    • Caitlin Dempsey
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 2, 2008
        Perhaps check and see if they are in violation of the noise ordinance?

        http://www.tract7260.org/CrimePages/CRM20050101_05.htm

        _____