RE: [LVNA90004] An Animal Control Department that Neither Controls Nor Reveal...

  • Aarde V. Atheian
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2008

      As you can see I still need the good luck your friend Jackie wished for me
      because Officer Oblano would not leave me an out. His only condition for
      action was that the dog must first bite me and then I must be able to prove
      that it was that dog who bit me.

      Aah yes, mine has a less salutary ending, that's why I insisted to be shown
      a copy of the rule that applied. He declined. That engendered my complaint
      to Nikki.

      This is not the way it's supposed to be. Let's see what she's going to say.