Re: [LVNA90004] Look Out

  • Suzanne Jensen
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 21, 2005
      I think this same person might have rung my doorbell
      at 6:30pm last night as well - on Beachwood b/t
      Beverly & Rosewood. I just opened the peep hole and
      told him I wasn't interested. I couldn't really tell
      what he was saying/selling. His speech wasn't very
      clear.....

      --- Georgea <gia0084@...> wrote:

      > Neighbors,
      >
      > This is just a fore-warning, that this afternoon
      > around 3:30 when I
      > came home there was a black man mid 20's early 30's
      > thin build, white
      > longsleve shirt & tie with dark pants loitering by
      > my house. He watched
      > me pull into my garage. Then when it got dark he
      > rang my doorbell. I did
      > not answer it. I watched him walk away .He was
      > hanging out on Rosewood
      > between Gower & Beachwood. He was here for hours I
      > called the police. He
      > headed down Rosewood (east) towards Beachwood &
      > Plymouth about a half
      > hour ago. I just did't get a good feeling about him.
      > Don't know if the
      > police patroled the neighborhood yet.

      The all-new My Yahoo! - Get yours free!
      http://my.yahoo.com