To better our neighborhood

  • lawrencegolin
    Message 1 of 1 , May 27, 2008
      We live on Plymouth and our cross street is Beverly Blvd. If you have noticed, the four corners
      of this intersection are the eyesore of the blvd. Walls are falling down, landscape is now dead
      and there is trash stuck in the bushes next to the sidewalks. Since this is on a main street,
      who could we get to spruce it up? Is this a city thing because it directly involves Beverly Blvd
      and the sidewalks. Please advise. Thanks!