Great Van Ness Elementary School Opportunity, please read if you have children!

  • kentrisk
    Message 1 of 1 , May 23, 2008
      Nona Sue Friedman has set up a tour of the school. As we've all
      seen from our meetings in the auditorium, Katty Iriarte has made
      great strides in improving our neighborhood's elementary school and
      I highly encourage anyone who can go to attend this tour!

      Charlie D

      Dear Local Parent's,

      I toured the Van Ness Elementary School in the fall with a group of
      local parents and was very impressed with it. I organized another
      tour for next week and would like to have more local parents attend.

      The school got a new principal a couple of years ago, it's schedule
      changed from year-round to a traditional school year and it's
      current enrollment is just over 300 - which is a nice small size.
      With some more parent involvement and more kids from the
      neighborhood it could be a great school. And how nice would it be
      to walk your child to school?

      Please let me know if you will be able to join us for the tour.
      Please forward this to anyone else you think might be interested.

      Tour Date: Wednesday, May 28th at 10am

      Thank you!
      Nona Sue Friedman
      nonasue@...