IMPORTANT MESSAGE!

  • kentrisk
    Message 1 of 1 , May 8, 2008
      PLEASE READ THE BELOW LETTER FROM BOARDMEMBER LYNDA KEELER AND HELP
      OUT IF YOU CAN!!

      CHARLIE D

      Dear Neighbors,

      We would love to have more of you participate as
      captains for your block.

      The Block Captain's role is to help support the
      Larchmont Village Neighborhood Association on a couple
      fronts none of which takes too much time.

      The primarily role to share info such as distributing
      the meeting flyers, with your neighbors. When a new
      resident moves in to let them know about our web site
      and email list. And if there is an emergency we will
      contact the Block Captains so they can have more info
      to share with the other residents. It's very little
      work but you do get to feel more connected to our
      special neighborhood.

      We have a need for the following:

      GOWER: 600 Block

      BEACHWOOD: 300/400 and 600 Blocks

      WINDSOR: 500 and 600 Blocks

      NORTON: 300/400 and 500

      LARCHMONT: One person for all blocks due to limited
      residential buildings

      Please contact me ASAP,
      thanks,
      Lynda Keeler