We Need Block Captains for: Gower, Windsor, Larchmont, Norton, Beachwood plus news about Crumbs Bakery on Larchmont

  • Lynda Keeler
    Message 1 of 1 , May 8, 2008
      Dear Neighbors,

      We would love to have more of you participate as
      captains for your block.

      The Block Captain's role is to help support the
      Larchmont Village Neighborhood Association on a couple
      fronts none of which takes too much time.

      The primarily role to share info such as distributing
      the meeting flyers, with your neighbors. When a new
      resident moves in to let them know about our web site
      and email list. And if there is an emergency we will
      contact the Block Captains so they can have more info
      to share with the other residents. It's very little
      work but you do get to feel more connected to our
      special neighborhood.

      We have a need for the following:

      GOWER: 600 Block

      BEACHWOOD: 300/400 and 600 Blocks

      WINDSOR: 500 and 600 Blocks

      NORTON: 300/400 and 500

      LARCHMONT: One person for all blocks due to limited
      residential buildings

      Please contact me at 323.459.4086 or Lynda@...

      Thanks and looking forward to seeing you next week at
      the semi-annual meeting

      Lynda
      P.S. Crumbs Bakery which will open in June on
      Larchmont has kindly offered to supply cupcakes to our
      meeting (just in case you need another reason to
      attend)

      Lynda Keeler

      Lynda Keeler

      lynda@...