Important Issue! Please read

  • kentrisk
    Message 1 of 1 , May 5, 2008
      Our public meeting is coming up May 13, 7 pm, Van Ness Elementary
      Auditorium. It will hopefully be both informative and
      entertaining. Please read the following notice written by
      boardmember Lynda Keeler and try to help out if you possible can...

      Charlie D

      The Larchmont Village Neighborhood Association (LVNA)
      needs neighbors to volunteer as a block captain.
      Ideally you will live on the block we have open but if
      you are close by that would be fine.

      The openings are for:

      Windsor: 500, 600
      Gower: 400, 600
      Irving: 600, 400
      Norton, 400, 500, 600
      Beachwood: 400, 600

      The first project would be to help distribute flyers
      later this week or weekend about the semi-annual
      meeting of the LVNA on May 13th.

      Please contact Lynda Keeler ASAP if you are interested
      Lynda Keeler
      323.459.4086
      Lynda@...