Fwd: [LVNA90004] Digest Number 266

  • lowelevin@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 19, 2008
      From: lowelevin@...
      To: notify-dg-LVNA90004@yahoogroups.com; jeusher@...
      Sent: Sat, 19 Apr 2008 11:20 am
      Subject: Re: [LVNA90004] Digest Number 266

      Thanks for forwarding Jane Usher's comments.  What is missing from this exchange is information about:

      1.  The date for the public hearing
      2.  Who is going to be in charge to inform people exactly what they should be submitting and by when, i.e. before the hearing.  Who will be gathering the petitions and bind them and put them before the council members.  Jane has made detailed suggestions.
      3. Garcetti's phone number and what each person should say when they call, maybe every day until the hearing.

      Jane Usher has given detailed responses to Charlie, Vince and Rob-  I guess my question is:  What is the plan of action?