Robberies

  • krasner1
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 8, 2004
      Helen/Pete - Thanks for the posting and the heads up. We have
      experienced a couple of break-ins at our house (on N. Bronson) over
      the last two years.

      I think it would be in everyone's interest to try and arrange for a
      more active neighborhood watch program and/or more active patrols by
      ADT Security.

      I'll take it upon myself to investigate this a bit further. If
      anyone in this group is interested in participating or has some
      suggestions about increasing the security in our neighborhood, I'd
      appreciate hearing it.

      Many thanks,

      Dan
    • petebuon@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 9, 2004
        Dan: Thanks for your feedback and interest in pursuing a more active neighborhood patrol. I surely would be up for participating in the investigation of a professional service. My opinion is that this would act as a great deterrent.

        My neighbor across the street saw three suspicious characters. One was sitting on the curb, one in a white early "90-s" Honda and one entering my gate to go in the house. All were Caucasian and dressed in casual, nicer clothes. Unfortunately, my neighbor made a mental note but nothing else. Two days earlier, another neighbor saw the same white, early "90s" Honda parked outside with a man reading the newspaper for over an hour. Again suspicion but no action. These men were not amateurs. Investigators found no finger prints, assuming that the burglars wore gloves. And they were very selective,only taking high ticket items.

        Anyway, feel free to call me.
        --
        Pete Buonocore
        Prudential California Realty