What is the status on loft development in our area?

  • gislounge
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 6, 2008
      Can anyone enlighten me on what the likelihood of a 3-story
      development would be in our neighborhood? The developer that built
      the 3-story monstrosity on Bronson is apparently looking to do the
      same on the 600 block of Irving. He has approached the property
      owners of two adjacent lots to purchase them. Our block is entirely
      made up of duplexes and quadplexes with a mix of one and two story. I
      can't even fathom how the block could endure non-stop construction
      plus the street isn't even wide enough to accommodate the trucks
      needed - you can barely have two cars pass each other on the street.