Good News Follow-up re: Break-ins From Nov/Dec

  • no_irving
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 19, 2005
      Hollywood station took action.

      LAPD sent out a unit that specializes in plain clothes and unmarked
      cars, to cruise Larchmont Village area. In the course of looking out
      for us, the LAPD was able to arrest two parolees. One of the guys
      confessed to several of the robberies in our area. Both of these men
      were working under the guise of being homeless/trash can
      collectors/transients.

      When they were arrested, one of the men had burglary tools on him and
      both were in possession of shopping carts. The LAPD informed me that
      one of the M.O of these types is to root through the trash bins in the
      back of the house then if the opportunity arises, they attempt to
      break in the house.

      Both men are in jail and are expected to be there for quite a while.

      Kyle Hetherington
      LVNA Board Member
      NoIrving@...