LAPD Email Addresses

  • no_irving
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 19, 2008
      The correct email addresses for our Senior Lead Officers:
      SLO Dave Cordova LAPD/Wilshire: 31646@...
      SLO Joseph Pelayo LAPD/Hollywood:31762@...
      ------------------

      FEBRUARY 14 post on LVNA Group:

      Just wanted to let everyone know that yesterday's shooting was a gang
      on gang shooting - not a random incident. The shooting left one
      deceased. LAPD currently has 2 people in custody. As I mentioned, it
      was gang on gang and it had to do with tagging.

      We need to be vigilant when we see tagging in our neighborhood. We can
      assist LAPD in two ways:

      1) When you see tagging anywhere in Larchmont Village - take a photo
      (camera/cell phone) and email it, with the address of the location to
      our SLO's. Just make sure that you send it to the correct division -
      by boundaries listed below. They in turn will forward information to
      the gang unit.

      2) Call 3-1-1 to report tagging and provide the address. Make sure
      that you receive a confirmation # for your report.

      LARCHMONT VILLAGE LAPD SLO's:

      HOLLYWOOD DIVISION: (East side of Gower to Wilton/Melrose to Beverly)
      SLO Joseph Pelayo
      Email: 31762@... -- CORRECT
      Mobile: 213.793.0709

      WILSHIRE DIVISION: (West side of Gower to Arden/Melrose to Beverly)
      SLO Dave Cordova
      Email: 31646@... -- CORRECT
      Mobile: 213.793.0650

      Any NON-Emergencies please use 1.800.ASK-LAPD.

      Might be a good idea to print this out and keep a copy of it in your car.

      Best,
      Kyle Hetherington
    • Laura Eversz
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 21, 2008
        Here's the latest on last week's shooting from
        Detective Wendi Berndt, homicide coordinator at LAPD
        Hollywood Division:

        Gerardo Canenguez, 19, was shot in the face while
        riding his bicycle near the intersection of Wilton
        Place and Clinton Street Thursday, Feb. 14. He was
        transported to Cedars-Sinai Medical Center, where he
        was pronounced dead at 11:49 a.m. The shooting appears
        to be gang related, police said. Homicide detectives
        with LAPD's Hollywood Division are investigating.

        According to Det. Berndt, there is one suspect in
        custody. The LAPD is not commenting on the motive.